It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? I thought you were in the camp of "we don't need Sanchez".

Not at all....id love him here...

I dont think he is a direct replacement for Sergio....i just think he makes our swuad and options a hell of a lot stronger...i think he would make sergio better as it takes pressure off him in a game

Completely irrelevant if he plays or not. Plenty of examples of players playing and then being sold, including Nasri who I think played the first few games of Arsenal's season before moving to City.

I'm getting more and more confident with each passing comment from Wenger. They want the big dough, city will end up paying it, but fuck me we'll be so much stronger once the deal is done. Sanchez is a necessity this window.

Yea like he gets injured then,but we used to buying unfit players I suppose,if he plays he stays I reckon

It's 60-70m now or nothing next summer. Decision couldn't be easier for Arsenal. Any club in a similar postion would sell 10 times out of 10. Maybe Messi is worth keeping one year for that amount but no one else is.

Letting Sanchez go for free next summer would be one of the biggest mistakes in world football. Arsenal being run as business was never going to let that happen. Honestly I'm shocked at the number of posters on the forum that are so confident Sanchez won't come.

So why hasnt it happened ..why would they wait this long on either side?

So why hasnt it happened ..why would they wait this long on either side?

Well from our side: We don't really need Sanchez this moment and are willing to wait because that means a lower price. Our first bid was reported as £45m I believe and we are slowing increasing it.

The closer the end of the window comes the stronger our bargaining position gets. Arsenal probably want £70m+ but will probably have to settle for less given their inferior bargaining postion.

Sanchez hasn't put in a transfer request because he doesn't need to. He made his position clear behind the scenes and has nothing to gain from making it public because he KNOWS Arsenal will sell. Coutinho and VVD know that their respective clubs would prefer to keep them given they both have many years left on their contract and if they don't force a move, the move has zero chance of happening.

Arsenal have just offered the Ox a new bumper contract and are desperately trying to get him to stay. They are in a terrible postion bargaining wise because everyone knows that if Ox, Ozil & Sanchez all see out their contracts, Arsenal will have to spend £150m+ JUST to replace them, how about the additional money needed to improve other positions and the squad in general. They will never spend that kind of the money under Stan & the board.

I've already read someone say that at a push they'd have been happy with Bony staying as third choice striker. My day on Bluemoon is done and it's not even lunchtime! Haha.

Oh dear, be very disappointed from Mbappe to Sanchez to Bony...However looks like nobody from PSG wants to go to Monaco so i'm not sure how Mbappe will end up by next week. Really would have liked him at City. Guess i'll have to deal with Bony for a season!

Yea like he gets injured then,but we used to buying unfit players I suppose,if he plays he stays I reckon

Nasri played a few games the year we signed him. Not ideal but Wenger is an arrogant stubborn twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.