It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Mbappe out the picture we hang our hopes on Sanchez?
I have a bad feeling that this will have an impact on us getting Sanchez. If rumors are true, Lemar is Arsenal's replacement for Sanchez. With all the other players who have left already, and now Mbappe, I think Monaco will try their hardest to keep Lemar. If Arsenal were smart, they've shown quite the opposite, they would have a backup plan for Lemar in case this scenario occurred. If they do have plan b for replacing Sanchez, they've done a good job of keeping it hush-hush.

If we don't bring anyone in cheeky and pep need hanging at the end of the season if it's similar to last year.

We have only addressed two weaknesses (keeper) - peps fault for not doing this last year, and first choice full back - again overdue. Yes Silva is a great option, but it's defence and goals we need to improve

I have a bad feeling that this will have an impact on us getting Sanchez. If rumors are true, Lemar is Arsenal's replacement for Sanchez. With all the other players who have left already, and now Mbappe, I think Monaco will try their hardest to keep Lemar. If Arsenal were smart, they've shown quite the opposite, they would have a backup plan for Lemar in case this scenario occurred. If they do have plan b for replacing Sanchez, they've done a good job of keeping it hush-hush.

Arse might make a late move for Mahrez.

Arse might make a late move for Mahrez.
Ahh forgot about that possibility. My only issue is that Leicester would take them to the cleaners if they make a go at Mahrez after they sell Sanchez. We'll probably be willing to pay 60m for Sanchez, but Leicester would probably require 50m for Mahrez and Arsenal would like to keep as much of the revenue from Sanchez as possible.

If we don't bring anyone in cheeky and pep need hanging at the end of the season if it's similar to last year.

We have only addressed two weaknesses (keeper) - peps fault for not doing this last year, and first choice full back - again overdue. Yes Silva is a great option, but it's defence and goals we need to improve
Full back? What do you think walker and mendy play......?

Txiki on Kylian Mbappé: "We are out of the race – it is impossible to do it with the time remaining. It will not happen, it is impossible."

Not sure we were ever in the race. Any top tier transfers plays out the same way for us. Linked all summer, then they sign for Barca, Real or even PSG.

We're good at getting the transfer fee and wages up though.

Mendy and Walker and Danilo ring any bells for you?

Think fans on here need to prepare that it's a real possibility we won't bring anyone else in this window.

If that true mate.....think we need one more transfer window before we can really push the big boys in europe. Still a few holes that need sorting out but guess we cant do it all in one window!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.