It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly brings out the worst in people.

Yup, we've had a great summer transfer wise. If we manage to sign Sanchez in the remaining days, fantastic! If not we still have imo the best squad in the league. But I'm at the point where I'm not really bothered about what happens next. Just looking forward to September :P

Jesus Fucking Christ. Some people will never be happy.

"It's defence we need to improve"

He's bought 3 defenders and a keeper. We conceded 6 goals more than Chelsea last season, and if you don't think new fullbacks and a new keeper will more than make up that difference then you're clueless.

And imagine thinking that buying Bernardo Silva and Gabriel Jesus coming into the side isn't going to improve the attack...

Someone needs hanging, but it isn't Begiristain or Guardiola.

Haha, my one concern although maybe it's media fuelled is we still give opposition teams too many chances. We have lots of control in games but teams seem to scythe through us if they have the slightest bit of quality

Haha, my one concern although maybe it's media fuelled is we still give opposition teams too many chances. We have lots of control in games but teams seem to scythe through us if they have the slightest bit of quality

We give the opposition fewer chances and fewer shots on goal than anyone else in the league.

Saying we often give up one big opportunity a game is "scything through us" is complete bonkers as well.

Wonder if Pep will take a look at Dolberg with seeing Ajax out of the CL, would make an interesting duo with Jesus for the long term.

I hope we're putting in the ground work on Pulisic because he's the next 100m u21 now that ousmane and Kylian are gone. He's going to have a phenomal year.

@Dax777 who else you have in line for next summer?

No Alexis, or Mbappe. Surely we can go mad then and sign this Spanish left back, Renato Sanchez from Munich and Auba from Dortmund who surely wants to leave a ship that looks destined to sink having sold the other top names. I'd be a very happy blue with that business. No jonny Evans please. Let's get VvD as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.