It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's absolutely no reason we wont get both plus our other areas covered as long as they aren't greedy and happy to play for incentives.

If they do, and we're successful due to them performing, well it means the clubs revenues are increasing so it's not an issue.

Sanchez is one of the top players in the Premier League and will want top wages to match. Mpbappe will probably want similar. Although we have got the money we still had to wait for our biggest earners to come off the wage bill.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree with you more, too many people assume spending shit loads on players equals success and Spurs and Leicester are the proof that it doesn't.

it's obscene the amount we have spent on players in the past three seasons and what have we won? Other PL clubs seem to pick up value for money cheaper players but we don't, and they seem to have a better mentality.

Look at Spurs defence as an example , it's twice what ours is and cost a quarter of what we have spent.We are a cheque book club throwing its weight around.
You seemed to have forgotten the Spuds spunking the Bale money on a pile of shit without winning fuck all in the process?

It doesn't do our club profile any good does it?

I suppose it depends how you look at it. To me it's great, it reinforces our image as the richest club in the world, on our way to dominating the league and being on a level with Barca and Bayern, above the shit and Chelsea , seen as a proper big club, who can outspend anyone and attract the best players in the world. Fucking had enough of 'little City', I want us to shove all the shit we took from rags in the 90s and 00s back down their dirty rag throats. They spend £90m, we'll spend £150m on one player. Fuck the lot of the gobshite rag cünts. We're going to be seen as the biggest club in England.

I love it that we are being linked with the likes of Sanchez & Mbappe, but I'd seriously like to see a few strong rumours/links with a couple of quality fullbacks, a world class goalkeeper and a top drawer centre half.
Strengthening that leaky defence is a must and cannot be neglected, we could do with some concrete links.

This is also true!

Oh right you think the people who are running our club dont what they doing?! If they can afford 200m or billions there no problem dont worry yourself about how much spend, just worry about how much your season card will be.

I'd love to know what they think of some of the shit we've bought in the past three seasons , Khaldoun every year when he appraises the season says it's not been good enough, I'd wager a bet they don't think a milk cup is a good return for the money they've spent do you ? I'm happy with my ST prices but spending more than anyone else doesn't give me any personnel satisfaction , when we have a sprinkling of youth lads make it who at least live within a 10 mile radius of the club the sooner the better, we might just have an identity in doing so, spending £300m on half a dozen expensive greedy imports with no mentality will only prolong the process.

Fuck it lends spend 1.5 billion instead .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.