It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have zero problem in that dept considering the wage bill leaving the club this Summer.

The question is how much both players will demand. Are we going down the rag route where we pay them what they would want but will cause other problems in the process?

The question is how much both players will demand. Are we going down the rag route where we pay them what they would want but will cause other problems in the process?

We won't. These days we pay €80k per week plus incentives right across the squad.

Where these deals fall down are typically agents fees. We wont pay silly money on them these days.

So you reckon we'd have Aguero, Sanchez, Mbappe, GJ, Sterling and Sane? That's going to be one unhappy dressing room.
I don't think that it will be them 6 but I would like it and think it would provide us with multiple ways of playing. I don't think they'd be unhappy either. Young players will always go through a patch of poor form and Sergio and Sanchez have had there injuries over the season. Plenty of games in the season With 4 comps.

Think we should poss loan out Nacho. Just don't think he has developed and needs games. That way if he is successful he could come and replace Sergio in a few seasons if Sergio wants to return to Argentina.

Navas is OOC and Nolito just has not kicked on from earlier on in the season.

We won't. These days we pay €80k per week plus incentives right across the squad.

Where these deals fall down are typically agents fees. We wont pay silly money on them these days.

It's the point I am trying to make. We might squeeze in either Sanchez or Mbappe, once we strengthened other areas but not both.

Last edited:
I don't think City will win the race for Mbappe. I just have a strong feeling he will get bought by Real Madrid and get loaned back to Monaco.

Not sure most fans do rate Nacho

I for one don't

Will be a decent player for a decent team

Not a great player in a great team which is where want to be

I think he can be in great team. He's only 20 and with some game time under his belt he can become really good. Not all players develop at the same time, some hit their peaks later than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.