It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically we are after Sanchez and he will sign if Arsenal will sell to us = no chance

Sanchez, Jesus, Kun main 3 up front

If Kun goes then Mbappe to replace

But what if Sanchez doesn't sign are we then going for Mbappe and who else if Kun leaves as well

Think someone said kingsley coman is a target if we cant get sanchez, so mbappe and coman

Because Mbappe would jump at the chance to take the place of the player not assured of game time.

The only club in history who demands that kids be as good as the first team pros before playing them, is this version of City. With Chelsea slightly behind.

Most, including the rags, just play them. And it usually helps, whether they make it or not (most don't but one or two excel).And it never harms their chances.

Hopefully Pep can do that next season as his first season was just a hotchpotch & he had no time to work on stuff properly.

If he also falls to the chequebook obsession, like Mancini & Pellegrini, then I'm not really sure what the point was, in getting him. It appeared to be that the club was being setup to play in his style, precisely so he could bring through young players as well as make signings.

I still believe he will but if he doesn't, I'll probably join the armchair crew.

I'd rather we win as much as possible and couldn't care less whether that's with kids playing or £50m stars in every position. I just want us to win the league next season and hopefully the one after that, and after that and a couple of FA Cups and a CL win thrown in for good measure. How we achieve that I don't care, just as long as we do.

Give it a listen cause it's good. Here's the gist anyway -
  • Sanchez is nailed on if Arsenal are willing to sell to a top 4 rival. Sanchez prefers Pep and Pep likes him a lot. If Arsenal throw a hissy fit like Levy though, then it won't happen.
  • City very much interested in Danny Rose and Walker. It would be impossible to sign both, but Spurs might be forced to sell one because the burgeoning cost of their new stadium is a real issue (~ 1 billion pounds). Because it's Levy, it might be a long drawn out affair. But if Spurs are ready to sell, City will have him in a heartbeat as Pep is a big fan of both.
  • Pickford interest is genuine and he is more nailed on than Ederson. If Willy doesn't sign a new contract (as a backup to Bravo), we're pretty much set to land him.
  • Bravo isn't going anywhere next season and will be the default No. 1 unless Pickford/Willy usurp based on better performance in training or pre-season matches.
  • City 100% want Kun to stay, but he wants to be the guaranteed starter in most games, if not all, especially the big games. If Pep can't guarantee him that, then he will leave. So his future is tied to how much Pep rates and trusts Jesus. Bottom line is that Kun is not ready to play second fiddle and would leave for greener pastures if that happens.
  • Mbappe deal is tied to Kun. If Kun stays, we won't go for Mbappe. If he leaves, we'll get him at any cost.

Some good some bad.

Hope Kun stays.
Hope we get at least one of Rose or Walker.
Hope we get Sanchez.

Pissed off about Bravo, we need a top keeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.