It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pep gets the call on aguero wrong, and we struggle to score goals next season or have a season like this one, fans will turn on pep. Forced hart out and now seemingly Aguero. Just can't understand it.

£200m plus any cash from Sergio sale.

Think Kun's off.

£200m is our spending limit, then add on what Kun goes for (70m) ? Could see a lot of that going on just London boys.

I agree, I think Sergio's gone, but does that then mean we'll get Mbappe regardless of cost?

If pep gets the call on aguero wrong, and we struggle to score goals next season or have a season like this one, fans will turn on pep. Forced hart out and now seemingly Aguero. Just can't understand it.

We've struggled to score goals this season with Kun.

And Hart's had a shit season too.

I agree. Kun is a world class striker and a legend.

Aubameyang and Sanchez are downgrades.

£200m is our spending limit, then add on what Kun goes for (70m) ? Could see a lot of that going on just London boys.

I agree, I think Sergio's gone, but does that then mean we'll get Mbappe regardless of cost?

We've struggled to score goals this season with Kun.

And Hart's had a shit season too.

Kun has scored 30 goals! It's not him who's the scoring issue, it's our lack of goals from midfield and wingers.

Auba is a downgrade in some ways. Sanchez is a sidegrade.

Kun has scored 30 goals! It's not him who's the scoring issue, it's our lack of goals from midfield and wingers.

Kun has had a conversion rate of 11%, his lowest in his career and one of the lowest among centre-forwards in the league.

Edit: I will say though, that that's probably not the reason he'll leave. It'll be that he'll expect a guarantee of starting each game that Pep won't be able to provide.

Hart was the correct decision - plain as the nose on my face - the execution of a suitable replacement was the fundamental flaw.

Selling Sergio would also be the correct decision - legend, yes, world class, probably - but not the right fit, going forward - again, we need the right replacement.

Sanchez would be an excellent fit and be a perfect compliment to Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.