It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Kun goes i think Pep lives or dies by that decision alone. (the success of it)........Mbappe is hot property but there is a risk he may not adapt, become as good as people think he will...of course it could be the other way and he could be the a huge success - id have to see what he is like vs team who defend the way they do in the prem (10 men behind the ball and no space in behind the back four)..can he work in tight spaces or is he a player who plays better in a team set up to play on the break??????..I haven't seen enough of him to know

Sanchez....I just don't see him getting the goals Kun does....and he is no younger and no better......

Walker, Rose - clearly upgrades on what we have.....would have preferred Henirichs but guess we have to have our English quota (Not sure walker is intelligent enough and good enough with the ball at his feet but guess we will see)

we need midfielder who is going to way i with goals, and we need the wide players to as well......

Hart was the correct decision - plain as the nose on my face - the execution of a suitable replacement was the fundamental flaw.

Selling Sergio would also be the correct decision - legend, yes, world class, probably - but not the right fit, going forward - again, we need the right replacement.

Sanchez would be an excellent fit and be a perfect compliment to Jesus.

Of the possible realistic replacements, Sanchez would be best. I'd be gutted to see Kun leave though, and he will leave a 30+ goal gap in the side.

He's our one true world superstar too. That counts for a lot on the commercial side.

I agree. Kun is a world class striker and a legend.

Aubameyang and Sanchez are downgrades.

Just doesn't make any sense to me. Kun has scored 30 goals already this season. Sanchez certainly wouldn't get that and who is to say Aubameyang would in a different league. Only one that would pacify me personally would be Griezman.

Hart was the correct decision - plain as the nose on my face - the execution of a suitable replacement was the fundamental flaw.

Selling Sergio would also be the correct decision - legend, yes, world class, probably - but not the right fit, going forward - again, we need the right replacement.

Sanchez would be an excellent fit and be a perfect compliment to Jesus.

the bolded bit is the bit i don't get......he has really adapted and done everything asked of him and done it well.....

the only reason i would sell is if Kun wasn't willing to play the squad game and accept that he might not be direct first choice or get his fav position......
But as in terms of what he offers on the pitch then I wouldnt say Sanchez is overall better...the slight increase we get in build up play will be offlayed by goals scored

if Kun goes i think Pep lives or dies by that decision alone. (the success of it)........Mbappe is hot property but there is a risk he may not adapt, become as good as people think he will...of course it could be the other way and he could be the a huge success - id have to see what he is like vs team who defend the way they do in the prem (10 men behind the ball and no space in behind the back four)..can he work in tight spaces or is he a player who plays better in a team set up to play on the break??????..I haven't seen enough of him to know

Sanchez....I just don't see him getting the goals Kun does....and he is no younger and no better......

Walker, Rose - clearly upgrades on what we have.....would have preferred Henirichs but guess we have to have our English quota (Not sure walker is intelligent enough and good enough with the ball at his feet but guess we will see)

we need midfielder who is going to way i with goals, and we need the wide players to as well......

I guess with Pep he'd rather have two 20 goal forwards than one 30 goal striker, which purely statistically makes sense.

Rose and Walker would be brilliant signings if we can get them.

Completely agree on the midfielder situation. Would love Alli but I bet we end up with someone 'promising' from abroad.

Just doesn't make any sense to me. Kun has scored 30 goals already this season. Sanchez certainly wouldn't get that and who is to say Aubameyang would in a different league. Only one that would pacify me personally would be Griezman.

Better to have Sanchez weighing in with 17-18 - creating another ten, and Jesus bagging another 20, than remaining reliant on one man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.