It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Kun wants out as opposed to us wanting to get rid?

Was just going to say. ITKs here have said all along the decision is Sergio's.

That much is obvious, he's the face of our franchise and our most important player. He's still amazing and why wouldn't Pep want him? No, instead, it seems more likely Kun wants to move on.

£200m is our spending limit, then add on what Kun goes for (70m) ? Could see a lot of that going on just London boys.

I agree, I think Sergio's gone, but does that then mean we'll get Mbappe regardless of cost?

We've struggled to score goals this season with Kun.

And Hart's had a shit season too.

Kun not scoring isn't the problem...the build up play is poor and the final ball (esp without silva), or more importantly the ball before the final ball has been shocking (KDB extremely guilty of this......his delivery is excellent but the type of pass needed before the final ball he is really poor at)

id rather hear news of midfield and fullbacks.....

Rose and walker.......well lets see....are either of them good enough with the ball at their feet with build up play

Was just going to say. ITKs here have said all along the decision is Sergio's.

That much is obvious, he's the face of our franchise and our most important player. He's still amazing and why wouldn't Pep want him? No, instead, it seems more likely Kun wants to move on.

Yes. He's nearly 29 and will easily be able to secure another major contract in Europe (PSG) whilst leaving a double legend. We will get close to 70 million for our troubles and everyones laughing.

I guess with Pep he'd rather have two 20 goal forwards than one 30 goal striker, which purely statistically makes sense.

Rose and Walker would be brilliant signings if we can get them.

Completely agree on the midfielder situation. Would love Alli but I bet we end up with someone 'promising' from abroad.

but are we going to have two 20 goal a season forwards???????

if we keep Kun and GJ then we already have that........potentially more.....

Kun and GJ have played about 130 mins together give or take a little here and there.......Kun has set up a golfer GJ, set up the one that was denied vs the rags and set up another one for him that he missed from 5 yds yesterday.......thats all in very few mins of game time.......

I agree on rose and walker being upgrades.......but that aint really hard at present either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.