It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that it is a gamble but we took a bigger gamble this season. So again...why not.
Because it didnt work this season and the best solution has been Navas at right back,why repeat the gamble it when there is no need to. Just keep Navas as a safety net.

Get the feeling we need so many positions sorted but with transfer fees being ridiculous our cash won't stretch.

I have hinted towards a similar sentiment in recent weeks.

When you hear multiple reports of club A wanting £50m for this player and club B wanting £50m for that player I just don't see how we are going to come within budget this summer whilst bringing in the proven top quality we require.

This rebuild will go well into Pep's third season I feel.

I have hinted towards a similar sentiment in recent weeks.

When you hear multiple reports of club A wanting £50m for this player and club B wanting £50m for that player I just don't see how we are going to come within budget this summer whilst bringing in the proven top quality we require.

This rebuild will go well into Pep's third season I feel.
Bayern has not ever spent more than €40m on a player. Yet they are competing with Barca and Real regularly. Why can't we do that? We seem to go after players who are ludicrously expensive.

Bayern has not ever spent more than €40m on a player. Yet they are competing with Barca and Real regularly. Why can't we do that? We seem to go after players who are ludicrously expensive.

We always will.

Because of our owner, millions get added on.

Check out my wishing list:
Ederson
Van Dijk
Mendy
Gaya(for Mangala)
Walker
Fabinho
Tielmans
Sanchez
250 M should be enough for all of them.
If Aguero is leaving I can see us going for Mbappe but cant see Monaco sell us 3 players so..
Ederson
Walker VDJ Stones Mendy
Fabinho Tielmans /silva
KDB
Sanchez Jesus/Aguero Sane/Sterling
What do you think??

I'm thinking that negotiating with teams is proving difficult because they know we need fullbacks, so we are trying to show we aren't desperate.

I also think that suggesting to some of the players they may get another year may make them up their games rather than sulk about not being needed.

I am hoping that this has pretty much been leaked by the club to cover up that we are desperate for fullbacks and we'll still sign probably 3 new ones. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.