It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it didnt work this season and the best solution has been Navas at right back,why repeat the gamble it when there is no need to. Just keep Navas as a safety net.
Perhaps it's me that's misunderstanding but I think the idea at the moment is that we get a new RB with Maffeo as backup/rotation with Navas given a 1 year extension as cover for them and the right wing (Sterling/Roberts?).

Is Bayern trying to sabotage our Sanchez deal or this is just empty air?

It's important to note that Bayern were always linked to Sanchez, from the beginning. My feeling is that Arsenal are shopping Sanchez to Bayern in the hopes he'll go there instead of here.

Ultimately though, Sanchez prefers City and Kroenke will sell to the highest bidder regardless of what Wenger says.

Check Out my wishlist.

Walker (40M)
Alex Sandro (30M)
Alexis (50M)
Fabinho/ Tolisso (40M)
Bernando Silva (40)
Van Dijk (40)
Pickford/ Ederson (30)

Total is 270. But Selling players Mangala, Bony, Nasri and all we can probably make it net 180.

Perhaps it's me that's misunderstanding but I think the idea at the moment is that we get a new RB with Maffeo as backup/rotation with Navas given a 1 year extension as cover for them and the right wing (Sterling/Roberts?).
Thats the way I see it too, Maffeo should get a fair bit of game time.

Check Out my wishlist.

Walker (40M)
Alex Sandro (30M)
Alexis (50M)
Fabinho/ Tolisso (40M)
Bernando Silva (40)
Van Dijk (40)
Pickford/ Ederson (30)

Total is 270. But Selling players Mangala, Bony, Nasri and all we can probably make it net 180.

Add another £10mil to all those players

Isn't Txiki there? I wonder who he's going to be observing...

(Currently rumoured potentials: Mbappe, Bonucci, Fabinho, Alves)

He should really watch Mbappe but will probably be watching some other wrong player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.