It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short we bought him from Uruguay with a sly looking deal in place with Sociedad, for them to buy him off us with us getting a buy back option after a few years for a small amount. Everybody was happy.
I wondered who the fuck he was when he came into my squad on FIFA.

One footed? You can say a lot about Clichy but a naturally right footed player that has played LB his entire career is certainly not one footed.
So doesn't turn around and pass backwards because he won't use his right foot to pass inside then. I knew he was right footed, which is or should be an asst as using two feet was by Zabba.

Just the player we need

He came off just after this goal, so there's a good chance he was injured for it.

Fact is you can look at any scouting video and see why we'd be interested. He's big and powerful, has a brilliant passing range, is always open to receiving the ball and he's actually pretty quick when he gets going, a bit like Yaya was, he goes on runs from midfield where he picks up speed like a train.

He's not the headline midfielder I want but some of the reactions to him being linked with us are way over the top.

he is literally a target for West Brom. Tony Pulis was at his last match watching him. We really must be more ambitious in our recruiting this summer.

Juventus are the side most heavily linked with him apart from us, particularly in Italy they've had loads of rumours he's going there.

Im hoping its better than predicted at present as its not too inspiring and no mention of any midfielder.......yaya is going and Ilky has had 2 serious injuries int he last few seasons (not righting him off and he is a decent player) but we need more than that.

Walker...yes he is better but that aint hard - not sure he has the brain tbh
Pickford - know nothing about him but Ederson looks quality
Sanchez - undoubted quality
Mbappe - big IF and also based around losing Sergio...just my opinion but it doesn't improve us but that argument has been done to death
Carvalho - noone seems to impressed with him but i haven't seen him enough to know either way
Mendy - decent
Aldewield - this is a new one.....very good but would spurs really sell two of their defenders?

Long way to go and the transfer silly season is so unpredictable!

Im hoping its better than predicted at present as its not too inspiring and no mention of any midfielder.......yaya is going and Ilky has had 2 serious injuries int he last few seasons (not righting him off and he is a decent player) but we need more than that.

Walker...yes he is better but that aint hard - not sure he has the brain tbh
Pickford - know nothing about him but Ederson looks quality
Sanchez - undoubted quality
Mbappe - big IF and also based around losing Sergio...just my opinion but it doesn't improve us but that argument has been done to death
Carvalho - noone seems to impressed with him but i haven't seen him enough to know either way
Mendy - decent
Aldewield - this is a new one.....very good but would spurs really sell two of their defenders?

Long way to go and the transfer silly season is so unpredictable!
Good summary of all the info posted and rumours gossip going around

What's all this talk about Clichy? Where did the story/rumour start?
Can somebody post a link please?
Something Stuart Brennan tweeted earlier about not buying 4 full backs in one summer and Clichy+Navas getting extensions as a result. Kolarov is still here next season though thank fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.