It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Sergio will be staying, PSG are close to signing Aubameyang so I imagine Sanchez will be our only attacking signing.

Are you basing that Kun will stay on PSG moving in on Aubameyang? I'm not sure there's any relation between the two, unless you want to suggest other Aguero wouldn't attract interest from other big clubs if he wanted the move.

Are you basing that Kun will stay on PSG moving in on Aubameyang? I'm not sure there's any relation between the two, unless you want to suggest other Aguero wouldn't attract interest from other big clubs if he wanted the move.

I don't think there's any other big club at present who would go for him. Zidane loves Benzema, Barcelona have Suarez, Messi and Neymar. PSG was arguably the best bet for Sergio IMO.

I don't think there's any other big club at present who would go for him. Zidane loves Benzema, Barcelona have Suarez, Messi and Neymar. PSG was arguably the best bet for Sergio IMO.

I think he fits the profile of a Real Madrid signing, which usually happens regardless of the wishes of the manager.

Regardless, there are other options, perhaps a reunion with an old friend?

manuel-luis-pellegrini-ripamonti-head-coach-of-hebei-china-fortune-picture-id610057270

If possible Tolmie could you give an update on things? Because each day players you suggested for one reason or another are falling out of the picture. Initial excitement wearing off so to speak

Tolm has been quite open with who we are in for since and hasn't mentioned Carvalho. I'm not sure he was even being serious when he did.

Either which way, it's spreading FUD at this point. Some uninformed guy says "we are getting Carvalho", we have three pages instantly generated with the same recycled video of Carvalho looking like a donkey and people panicking that this is Pep Guardiola's long term answer to the position which Ilkay Gundogan plays at. It's pointless and, unless Tolm has heard something new, I'm going to suggest Carvalho isn't on the radar at the minute. Sky Bet don't seem to think we are in on him at all.

Ahhhh good old Sky Bet,the fountain of knowledge of all football transfers,load of bollocks if you're getting guidance based on that

Ahhhh good old Sky Bet,the fountain of knowledge of all football transfers,load of bollocks if you're getting guidance based on that

How is that any less reliable than taking someone on Blue Moon's word for it? You're literally posting in a forum where we come to debate tenuous links to players by such established, professional bullshitters as The Sun and The Daily Mail.

If you have some links between City and Carvalho, other than he happens to have Pep's brother for an agent, let's have them.

@Akiva found tolms post mate. 30th march

Yep, 346 pages ago.

Now if @tolmie's hairdoo comes in and says we are still in on Carvalho, I'll believe him, but we've already moved on from a number of rumored signings earlier in the thread (for example, Fabinho)

EDIT: Worth noting, I defended Carvalho from the mini-shitstorm that followed Tolm's post back then (see two pages on), and I'm still convinced he would be an upgrade, but I haven't seen any evidence, from Tolm or otherwise, to suggest City are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.