It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wish we could avoid this weekly meltdown over William Carvalho. There's literally nothing to suggest we are currently interested in him and, in typical lazy journalistic fashion, the only link we ever had was his agent is Pep's brother.

Currently he's been linked to West Bromwich, Arsenal and Liverpool, all of whom have had scouts watching his recent games (Pullis even went to one).

Unless @tolmie's hairdoo has heard something recently to the contrary, I feel it's safe to suggest that we aren't in on him.

Really wish we could avoid this weekly meltdown over William Carvalho. There's literally nothing to suggest we are currently interested in him and, in typical lazy journalistic fashion, the only link we ever had was his agent is Pep's brother.

Currently he's been linked to West Bromwich, Arsenal and Liverpool, all of whom have had scouts watching his recent games (Pullis even went to one).

Unless @tolmie's hairdoo has heard something recently to the contrary, I feel it's safe to suggest that we aren't in on him.

@tolmie's hairdo mentioned a while go didn't he that we were in for him? he said something along the lines of....its not like we are signing William carvalho......oh wait sounded like we were certainly in for mate.

@tolmie's hairdo mentioned a while go didn't he that we were in for him? he said something along the lines of....its not like we are signing William carvalho......oh wait sounded like we were certainly in for mate.

Tolm has been quite open with who we are in for since and hasn't mentioned Carvalho. I'm not sure he was even being serious when he did.

Either which way, it's spreading FUD at this point. Some uninformed guy says "we are getting Carvalho", we have three pages instantly generated with the same recycled video of Carvalho looking like a donkey and people panicking that this is Pep Guardiola's long term answer to the position which Ilkay Gundogan plays at. It's pointless and, unless Tolm has heard something new, I'm going to suggest Carvalho isn't on the radar at the minute. Sky Bet don't seem to think we are in on him at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.