It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolasinac would be a great signing, I'm glad to see that rumour come back tonight. He'd be a perfect CB/LB and if we're offering people like Navas new contracts because it's not financially viable to replace 6 or 7 first team players in a summer...getting a player like him for nothing would be smart.

Dele Alli. He's better than Isco, James, Fabinho or Bernardo Silva.

If we want to be the best we have to sign the best, and that means spending huge sums of money just like Real Madrid do, and the rags did in their heyday and like Chelsea do.

Alli has goals, drive, attitude, and bags of skill. He'd transform our team into title winners. Imagine him with Sané and Sterling either side and Kun and Jesus up front. We'd smash everyone.
Alli better than Isco?? Well I wouldn't say much. Once he begins to deliver at the bigger stage then we can start this discussion. A lot of people here really underrate Isco for some reason.

Alli better than Isco?? Well I wouldn't say much. Once he begins to deliver at the bigger stage then we can start this discussion. A lot of people here really underrate Isco for some reason.

Because he turned us down twice! Just look at the Isco thread, full of bitter fans upset that he turned us down a few times.

I wish I could share that feeling, I just watch him and wish he was playing in sky blue.

Isco is a great player, but everybody is forgetting about our boy Paddy Roberts! He can step in for Silva and play the wings and such.

Seriously though, this Alli vs Isco thing is funny to read, they have completely different roles in their team.

Considering that Aguero, Jesus, and Nacho are all strikers who can play as a second striker, and Silva is our only true 10, a 10 is in much more demand atm. The squad has issue when Silva isn't on the field.

Isco is a great player, but everybody is forgetting about our boy Paddy Roberts! He can step in for Silva and play the wings and such.

Seriously though, this Alli vs Isco thing is funny to read, they have completely different roles in their team.

Considering that Aguero, Jesus, and Nacho are all strikers who can play as a second striker, and Silva is our only true 10, a 10 is in much more demand atm. The squad has issue when Silva isn't on the field.

No#10 scores often, Silva doesn't.

He is 8 or 6 .

Because he turned us down twice! Just look at the Isco thread, full of bitter fans upset that he turned us down a few times.

I wish I could share that feeling, I just watch him and wish he was playing in sky blue.
That's so true Domalino. The way he is underrated on here beggars belief and the only way you can explain that is the fact that people are so bitter towards him. You're indeed correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.