It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard his voice though? Sounds like someone with a potato in his mouth. You know he had to work around that limitation :)

His voice most likely sounds like that because of his car accident. Funnily enough, the song "Through the Wire" was recorded after his accident, with his jaw wired shut and at optimum potatoe-in-mouthiness and effectively launched his career outside of production work.

Wait, how did I get here?

Ah, Fabinho! I'd love him in the team, limitations or not.

His voice most likely sounds like that because of his car accident. Funnily enough, the song "Through the Wire" was recorded after his accident, with his jaw wired shut and at optimum potatoe-in-mouthiness and effectively launched his career outside of production work.

Wait, how did I get here?

Ah, Fabinho! I'd love him in the team, limitations or not.
Haha! I know who to go to for my pop music related questions :)

#Fabihno can ball_ just not like Tielemans.

I won't mind James Rodriguez either to be honest. Isco is better, but RM are selling James and we should grab who we can.

CFC must be doing something or else how do they always sell at high price, while we struggle to even get 10M

The two players I most want are Isco and Fabinho. By the sounds of it Fabinho would be happy to come if we tell him he will play in midfield rather than right back. Fernandinho has had a really poor year so I think we absolutely need a CM so don't see the problem with telling Fabinho he can play CM and then putting him RB for emergencies.

The two players I most want are Isco and Fabinho. By the sounds of it Fabinho would be happy to come if we tell him he will play in midfield rather than right back. Fernandinho has had a really poor year so I think we absolutely need a CM so don't see the problem with telling Fabinho he can play CM and then putting him RB for emergencies.
If he was coming as a right back that would be fine, but sounds like Walker is more likely as Fabinho wants to be a midfielder. If its as a pivot I think there are better players for that than Fabinho.

If he was coming as a right back that would be fine, but sounds like Walker is more likely as Fabinho wants to be a midfielder. If its as a pivot I think there are better players for that than Fabinho.

Are them better players obtainable though mate? The best players are already at the best clubs?

Are them better players obtainable though mate? The best players are already at the best clubs?
Possibly, Im no expert and others have listed players that would make better pivots, some to be honest Ive never heard of. Havent seen a huge amount of Fabinho either but he never seems to pass and move the ball forward like Id expect a Pep pivot to be doing. But if there is one position Pep knows better than any other it's pivot so whoever he's happy to go with Im fairly confident he'll choose well.
Edit, who'd have guessed Lahm could play as a pivot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.