It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scary thing is that £70m won't stretch that far if we are going to get the calibre of player we need. I'm still adamant we need someone to cover Silva when he's been kicked off the park.
Yes I think we do but there's only so much we can spend I guess
On Isco, all I keep hearing is that he's signing a new deal with Real. He would be absolutely perfect but I don't think it's meant to be.

We really do need someone though, the difference between City with and without Silva is staggering.
How true
I won't mind James Rodriguez either to be honest. Isco is better, but RM are selling James and we should grab who we can.
Was thinking along these lines that if Isco is ungettable, trying for James, Veratti, B. Silva, etc wouldnt hutrt but I suspect Veratti might be similarly unobtainable, Silva seems a little lightweight for the role to me. He appears to tire out as games wear out even though he's plays on a stupendously high level. Also if he'd be sold, it's no brainer that he'd go for stupid money. Finally regarding James, I think he'd be the one to move this summer and maybe just maybe we can try for him. Just saying.

There are reports that he's off to rags though

Dele Alli. He's better than Isco, James, Fabinho or Bernardo Silva.

If we want to be the best we have to sign the best, and that means spending huge sums of money just like Real Madrid do, and the rags did in their heyday and like Chelsea do.

Alli has goals, drive, attitude, and bags of skill. He'd transform our team into title winners. Imagine him with Sané and Sterling either side and Kun and Jesus up front. We'd smash everyone.

In la liga Isco has a one in five record. Alli in the premier league is just over one in two.

Isco has 10 in 37 this season whilst having to play as a sub a lot (but still playing most games).

To be honest this shouldn't even be a discussion! Isco has been Madrid's best player recently, and he's been delivering on the big stage longer than Alli has been a professional. He's also stylistically a viable Silva replacement unlike Alli who's basically a second striker and creates very little.

Plus he'd cost £25-30m and not a world transfer record, which matters.

Dele Alli and Isco are completely different players.

Alli is your old fashioned second striker wheras Isco is your modern number ten who's primary job is to creat and dictate the play.

Dele Alli is the player you want on the end of the balls delivered by Isco.

Dele Alli. He's better than Isco, James, Fabinho or Bernardo Silva.

If we want to be the best we have to sign the best, and that means spending huge sums of money just like Real Madrid do, and the rags did in their heyday and like Chelsea do.

Alli has goals, drive, attitude, and bags of skill. He'd transform our team into title winners. Imagine him with Sané and Sterling either side and Kun and Jesus up front. We'd smash everyone.

The players you mention don't even play similar roles to Alli, especially Fabinho but i'll divulge. Do you truly believe Alli is better than Isco? Alli just like the rest of the overhyped English players will continue to flop internationally and on a European club level because they are simply inferior at the fundamentals of football. Pep will never sign Alli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.