It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Eliza Dushku?

I'm terrible at anagrams.

Can any brainiac on here rearrange her name so it spells a player we are allegedly after?

Dzeku? Edin's estranged second cousin from Barbados...

It's Eliza Dushku in "Bring it On". She played a cheerleader named Missy, which sounds a lot like Messi...

We know about his dad being his agent and a lawyer in Africa does the legal bits
Ever thought it could change to mendes when he decided to move from Monaco?

It could, it's not likely, but it could.

But what's important is that it hasn't happened yet.

How do you know it has happened yet it might not be announced till mbappe moves

If Mendes became his agent it would be reported immediately. The french media has tons of very reliable contacts at Monaco, pretty much everything they do gets accurately reported weeks earlier, and the hottest prospect in world football signing to the biggest agent in the world would be headline news the day it happened.

If Mendes became his agent it would be reported immediately. The french media has tons of very reliable contacts at Monaco, pretty much everything they do gets accurately reported weeks earlier, and the hottest prospect in world football signing to the biggest agent in the world would be headline news the day it happened.
Perhaps the French don't know and the lawyer in Africa had sorted it

Perhaps the French don't know and the lawyer in Africa had sorted it

Why be a c*nt?

Yeah, something highly unlikely could have happened and been the only thing at Monaco to be kept secret all season, but there's absolutley no evidence to suggest it has.

He is ambidextrous. He is like Dembele at Dortmund. It really isn't very clear which one is the dominant foot. But I think he is right footed though.

But hey, any scenario that nets us Semedo works for me :-)

From watching him, I think he has nother level or 2 to step up to.

Thanks Dax! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.