It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why be a c*nt?

Yeah, something highly unlikely could have happened and been the only thing at Monaco to be kept secret all season, but there's absolutley no evidence to suggest it has.
You don't like being wrong do you and ask yourself the same question
Why be a ....

He is ambidextrous. He is like Dembele at Dortmund. It really isn't very clear which one is the dominant foot. But I think he is right footed though.

But hey, any scenario that nets us Semedo works for me :-)

From watching him, I think he has nother level or 2 to step up to.
Dont know much about him, is he two footed enough and intelligent enough for Pep to develop as multi position player, or pivot the same as he did with Lahm and Kimmich ?

Was pointing out the fact Mendes isn't his agent a ****y thing to do? No.
Which I know posted about mendes sniffing around mbappe in the mbappe thread months ago and that his dad is his agent and a lawyer in Africa does the legal bits
So mendes been sniffing around mbappe for a while but because the French media don't know about it ,it can't be true
Like I said you don't like being wrong

Dont know much about him, is he two footed enough and intelligent enough for Pep to develop as multi position player, or pivot the same as he did with Lahm and Kimmich ?
Don't think so. He looks like a poor man's Dani Alves. Seems like he is made to be a winger or fullback. But I'm not Pep. Pep may very well re-invent him.

But in my eyes, he looks like a born fullback playing fullback.

giphy.gif

All I can think is she's wearing a mini so

Mino Raiolo visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.