It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Betis are in negotiations with Manchester City over a deal to sign Nolito (30) this summer. [@VentoNacho / @OndaBetica]
Nolito already has a personal agreement with Betis and it is only a matter of time before Manchester City accept the transfer. [@OndaBetica]
FFS Betis are beyond skint, we'll get fuck all out of them.

giphy.gif
Backstroke lover
Always hidin' 'neath the covers
'Til I talked to your daddy, he say

He said, "You ain't seen nothin'
'Til you're down on a muffin
Then you're sure to be a-changin' your ways."

I met a cheerleader,
Was a real young bleeder
Oh, the times I could reminisce

'Cause the best things of lovin'
With her sister and her cousin
Only started with a little kiss
Like this!.....

Walk this Way?

Evening Tolmie Btw

Been ages since I looked at the transfer forum. What's going on then? I see we're signing Walker? Would be perfect for us. I see people mentioning Pickford - so is that in addition to Ederson, or is Ederson no longer signing? And we're confident on Sanchez? Anything else I've missed. Just looking for a general update. Cheers!

If Mendes became his agent it would be reported immediately. The french media has tons of very reliable contacts at Monaco, pretty much everything they do gets accurately reported weeks earlier, and the hottest prospect in world football signing to the biggest agent in the world would be headline news the day it happened.

He won't be his agent, his ability to broker deals at the top end is why he's brought in.. incidentally, where's billy with his fab news (:

Been ages since I looked at the transfer forum. What's going on then? I see we're signing Walker? Would be perfect for us. I see people mentioning Pickford - so is that in addition to Ederson, or is Ederson no longer signing? And we're confident on Sanchez? Anything else I've missed. Just looking for a general update. Cheers!

At the moment update from Tolmie that visitor tomorrow will be big news towards one of our targets

He won't be his agent, his ability to broker deals at the top end is why he's brought in.. incidentally, where's billy with his fab news (:

I did originally suggest that'd be the role he played way back when.

It does put him a bit of a distance from the transfer though, with agents you get the sense that they have the trust of their players so if the agent says go, they'll go.

When he's just a 4th(?) party mediator he won't have that clout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.