It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait until the flight trackers, and boob gif's come out.

Hell yeah! And not forgetting karen7's pussy gifs!! It's the highlight of my summer!

Fair do's to the itk's. Thanks for posting any info. It's the only thing that gets this middle aged man excited these days!

Really depends on the circumstances of whatever happened to see him ostracised.

We could have done with Yaya early doors too, but Pep definitely made the right decision making him sit out until he lost the weight and apologised/reigned in the agent, and if Yaya stays another season it's because of that intervention from Guardiola.
I had no idea there had been bad blood behind the scenes. A shame because initially he looked a useful aquisition,

I had no idea there had been bad blood behind the scenes. A shame because initially he looked a useful aquisition,

I think there must have been because Pep dropped him like a stone, and then wouldn't even play him or put him on the bench when Jesus was injured and Sterling and Sané were completely exhausted.

He's not just fallen out of favour because of Sané, something has happened to have him completely left out when he was such a key player in the lead up to it.

Why is it a poor effort from Txiki?

He was a good player who Pep seemingly requested personally, was bought for cheap did well for us when he played early on, but he clearly had a falling out with Pep at some point and got dropped like a stone.

We could have used him in quite a few games more than he played to be honest, I hope there's a good reason behind the row with Pep.

The reason is he puts very little effort in during training/only came over for a pay dAy.

Just wait until the flight trackers, and boob gif's come out.
Tyig3g8.gif

So who is this influential person who is supposed to be here tonight?

So who is this influential person who is supposed to be here tonight?

in true jim white style, its my understanding, that its either super agents riola or mendes, or even wilson phillips or a cheerleader lady or a man with a calculator??
you may have guessed that im not a ITK! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.