It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was viewed as a masterstroke when we signed him. Knew Pep's style blah blah. Another poor effort from Txiki.

Why is it a poor effort from Txiki?

He was a good player who Pep seemingly requested personally, was bought for cheap did well for us when he played early on, but he clearly had a falling out with Pep at some point and got dropped like a stone.

We could have used him in quite a few games more than he played to be honest, I hope there's a good reason behind the row with Pep.

I did originally suggest that'd be the role he played way back when.

It does put him a bit of a distance from the transfer though, with agents you get the sense that they have the trust of their players so if the agent says go, they'll go.

When he's just a 4th(?) party mediator he won't have that clout.

It's the role he's manufactured for himself as the monies he's able to squeeze at the top end make him worth his weight in gold...

Put it this way, his FIFA license on where commissions are payed isn't under scrunity like 'said' agent. The role of these agents (and I'm talking from close quarters here) is under scrunity from every corner, this is an evolution of the job role!

Why is it a poor effort from Txiki?

He was a good player who Pep seemingly requested personally, was bought for cheap did well for us when he played early on, but he clearly had a falling out with Pep at some point and got dropped like a stone.

We could have used him in quite a few games more than he played to be honest, I hope there's a good reason behind the row with Pep.
Sorry it was a bit disingenuous of me as like you it seems it was more Pep's fuck up.

Sorry it was a bit disingenuous of me as like you it seems it was more Pep's fuck up.

Really depends on the circumstances of whatever happened to see him ostracised.

We could have done with Yaya early doors too, but Pep definitely made the right decision making him sit out until he lost the weight and apologised/reigned in the agent, and if Yaya stays another season it's because of that intervention from Guardiola.

It want Pep's fuck up to see him headbutt someone, get suspended and then try to do it again.

That and his attitude to alienate himself from English culture is why he's been benched. He's the anti zab.

I never have any input in these transfer threads but the summer transfer threads are my favourite!! The ups and downs and the potential signings are incredible!
I have no idea who's gonna come but I'm bloody moist with excitement anyway!!

I never have any input in these transfer threads but the summer transfer threads are my favourite!! The ups and downs and the potential signings are incredible!
I have no idea who's gonna come but I'm bloody moist with excitement anyway!!
Just wait until the flight trackers, and boob gif's come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.