It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Navas, Sagna and Zabaleta all leave as expected then we'll be in the market for two right-backs.

Would certainly imagine Mbappe and Fabinho are on the agenda for tonight.

Am thinking the same thing, you don't bring Mendes out publicly with all the pomp and media ferver of him being at the game without it being significant.

tolm suggested Fabinho could still be on, but I really hope Mbappe is involved too. Just wonder what that means for Kun...

If Navas, Sagna and Zabaleta all leave as expected then we'll be in the market for two right-backs.

Aren't we extending Navas, as per Sammy Lee (goal.com)?

With Walker over the line, it's hard to imagine a player like Semedo potentially accepting a bench/squad role when he's good enough to start elsewhere.

It's the same for laporte also. He's not represented by Mendes or Gestifute. Reckon Mendes doesn't mind the world thinking he reps everyone!
He certainly doesn't, it gives him a huge increase in reach and influence as there's a belief at every club with any ambitions of playing in the European comps that they'll have to deal with him at some stage, which only encourages them to deal with him now and build a good working relationship.

Not sure to be honest. I'd like to see him given a go. Think it's more likely that Mendes is here to talk Semedo than Mbappe though.

Would we need to be using mendes to buy a player like Semedo and i mean no disrespect to the lad?

Him being here means a much bigger deal or deals are at stake imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.