It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't think we would leave ourselves one injury from Maffeo playing every game, which was why I thought Navas would stay. Though Fabinho could cover if he came as a midfielder.

Fernandinho could always play RB again like he has lots this season, or we could go to 3 at the back which Pep will probably try to move towards as he did at Bayern and Barca.

There's lots of options aside from being forced to give Maffeo a chance.

Would we need to be using mendes to buy a player like Semedo and i mean no disrespect to the lad?

Him being here means a much bigger deal or deals are at stake imo.

Not sure that's the case. I don't think Mendes coming to CFA necessarily hints at something huge, as he represents a lot of players. He comes over once or twice a year from what I can gather. Mangala's future is probably on the agenda too, as it looks increasingly likely that Valencia won't sign him.

Am thinking the same thing, you don't bring Mendes out publicly with all the pomp and media ferver of him being at the game without it being significant.

I don't think it's supposed to be public knowledge that he's at City today, tbh.

Aren't we extending Navas, as per Sammy Lee (goal.com)?

Looks more likely that he'll be going back to Sevilla.

Looks like Girona will make it to La Liga. It would be better for Maffeo to spend a year or two in La Liga and develop there, hopefully he'll get regular playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.