It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the special people?

lmmyimage.png

Every year we get giddier and giddier in May/June, we get some early signing then go through a series of long drawn out dramas where we get some we really want and some most really don't and someone we really really wanted goes to a rival. Then we sprinkle in some high hopes signings that go straight to loan and a really weird English signing out of nowhere.

I'm jaded from it. But I don't have the discipline to keep away from this tread.

Every year we get giddier and giddier in May/June, we get some early signing then go through a series of long drawn out dramas where we get some we really want and some most really don't and someone we really really wanted goes to a rival. Then we sprinkle in some high hopes signings that go straight to loan and a really weird English signing out of nowhere.

I'm jaded from it. But I don't have the discipline to keep away from this tread.

We have signed Sterling, KDB, Jesus, Sané and Gundogan in the last 2 years. Players that pretty much anyone in the league would have loved to sign at the time.

So there's not much we can really complain about.

@tolmie's hairdoo seems to be much more excited than usual and things seem to be happening earlier than usual, so perhaps this year will be resolved quicker and everyone will be thrilled by the end of it.

The way the team is playing at the moment it feels like we have just a couple of positions which are dragging everyone else down and holding us back, so I think improving the team significantly is about as easy as it's ever been. Just addressing Full backs and keeper will set us on course for a brilliant season.

This is our feeling every summer.

Yes I know mate but this year feels even more special don't u think? Last summer was amazing but this year I feel extra excited already!
Some of the potential names/targets/rumours being talked about are quite incredible!

Walker and Sandro instantly would improve the team with just them!!!

Them two and someone like Bonucci next to Kompany would make a noticeable improvement. Add someone like Gueye or Kimmich in the mix and you have one strong team. Or Sanchez, which would address the finishing problem in the box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.