It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a top class keeper like Ederson or Donnarumma

Yeah I'd take either of them rammy, rumma because he looks quality already and could be with us 10 years plus and Eder son because he looks nuts! Lol get the key areas right this summer and we will have a world class squad and not just team finally!

Been watching the Madrid game and they have some players. They also have the ref. The reality for any English team to win the CL they actually need a better squad than Bayern, Real and Barca because none of these teams have to play at high intensity through 38 games.

So if that is what we want we need to buy the next Ronaldo and the next Messi. Gabriel Jesus and Sane are a great start. And if we get Mbappe then.

As an aside I notice that Madrid are interested in an unsettled Boateng, who is rated as the best CB in world football by fourtwofour. Should we be interested? He is certainly younger than Bonucci.

Thinking about what we have bought in the past, Silva, Kun, VK, Zabba were all in their early to mid twenties when they joined. As we already have Silva, Kun, VK and Yaya to provide the experience and continuity and we have a plethora of youngsters maybe a few 24 year olds is what we need, rather than Bonucci, Sanchez.

@tolmie's hairdoo seems to be much more excited than usual and things seem to be happening earlier than usual, so perhaps this year will be resolved quicker and everyone will be thrilled by the end of it.
TBF Tolmie gets incredibly excited every season, particularly in the closed season. It's like he sees his job on BM as keeping spirit's up, encouraging season ticket sales and getting BM more hits.
I'm getting more cynical as I get older.

As an aside I notice that Madrid are interested in an unsettled Boateng, who is rated as the best CB in world football by fourtwofour. Should we be interested? He is certainly younger than Bonucci.

Bonucci is only 1 year older and doesn't have Boateng's injury problems. On top of that he's Italian so I'm quite confident he has more years in him than Boateng does.

Don Balon, for what it's worth, said we are interested in him. Then, conveniently, a few days later a Spanish reporter (for los blancos mouthpiece MARCA) asks Pep his opinion on whether Rodriguez could succeed in the PL. In typical Pep fashion, he answered the same as he would if he was asked if he thinks @aguero93:20 could succeed in the PL - Yes, but it depends on the quality of his teammates.

Honestly I don't think we are interested in him to any significant degree, sounds like Madrid just trying to increase his value by leaking typical big team names ahead of the summer as "interested". Isco is the one we want.

So far, no, but frankly it's irrelevant whether you saw him in the crowd on TV or if the media are running a fluff transfer piece linking us to a Mendes client. Neither of these are conditions to him being there.
I'm sorry man but I'm going to have to disagree with you here, even Pep can't pull that off, as everyone knows @aguero93:20 will fucking suck fat balls in the PL. For fuck sake, we are not talking grammar policing here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.