It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I alone in not being that arsed by Neymar?

He'd be book and subsequently banned in his first game going off the new rules.

Not excited by this.

He's a huge name and a baller but by all accounts a party boy akin to Ronaldinho pretty much the opposite to GJ but pep wanted him at Bayern so obviously likes him rather him here than at the rags etc but I get your drift mate.

Such a lazy comparison that gets brought up all the time. Neymar is absolutely miles ahead of Robinho, he's already scored more career goals than him and he's only 25. 52 international goals as well, which is a ridiculous amount for anyone, yet alone a 25 year old.

I don't particularly want Neymar as I think he's a bit of a party boy who's attitude isn't what you'd want, but his ability really is beyond question

Whilst I agree that it's a somewhat easy comparison to make, Neymar is an unbelievably talented footballer, but lacks the fire in his belly to make it as a true great. He's a better footballer than Robinho, but the point stands for both.

Can't quite believe I just read a couple of pages of people saying they wouldn't want Neymar...

I have no idea whether we're in for him or not, or if we are if it's possible, but he's one of the most exciting players to watch in the world.

Amazing with the ball at his feet, incredible football brain, totally unpredictable (in a good way), creative and a goal scorer to boot.

Not many players ahead of him in the queue for orgasmic, dream signing for me.

Last edited:
Can't quite believe I just read a couple of pages of people saying they wouldn't want Neymar...

I have no idea whether we're in for him or not, or if we are if it's possible, but he's one of the most exciting players to watch in the world.

Amazing with the ball at his feet, incredible football brain, totally unpredictable (in a good way), creative and a goal scorer to boot.

Not many players ahead of him in the queue for orgasmic, dream signing for me.

He's better than all our wingers yet some people still don't want him. All this 'he's a party boy' etc is just bullshit and a lazy statement. It's what he does on the pitch that counts...

Such a lazy comparison that gets brought up all the time. Neymar is absolutely miles ahead of Robinho, he's already scored more career goals than him and he's only 25. 52 international goals as well, which is a ridiculous amount for anyone, yet alone a 25 year old.

I don't particularly want Neymar as I think he's a bit of a party boy who's attitude isn't what you'd want, but his ability really is beyond question
I was throwing up with all the Robihno comparison. Thank for stopping the silliness

lol Neymar would one of the best player in our history if not the best. It's crazy not wanting to sign him...

I don't think we should get Neymar either. We should get Mahrez instead, he's Premier League proven. Or Pedro, and he's a former Pep player too, but I don't know if we can get them from Leicester City and Chelsea.

How about Yannick Bolasie or Ayew, they are Premier League proven?

I don't think we should get Neymar either. We should get Mahrez instead, he's Premier League proven. Or Pedro, and he's a former Pep player too, but I don't know if we can get them from Leicester and Chelsea.

How about Yannick Bolasie or Ayew, they are also Premier League proven?

Neymar is european proven... what the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.