It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we should get Neymar either. We should get Mahrez instead, he's Premier League proven. Or Pedro, and he's a former Pep player too, but I don't know if we can get them from Leicester and Chelsea.

How about Yannick Bolasie or Ayew, they are also Premier League proven?

You serious mate?

Mahrez, Bolasie or Ayew over Neymar?

Neymar is utterly world class and would absolutely decimate this league.

The Premier League isn't still in the 90's or early 00's.

Neymar is a quality player but talk of selling Aguero to make it happen isn't for me.
That's because you're neither certifiably insane or a rag. Lad isn't living up to his potential and he couldn't ask to be surrounded by a better forward line.

Barca push Neymar's "party" lifetyle narrative?....comparisons to Ronaldinho?.......fans start questioning his commitment?.....they get used to the idea of him leaving?......and then he's gone?......money in the bank?......everyones happy (Maybe not Nike)?.....Messi remains the main main with a new bumper contract.....?

He's not happy in Barca that's for sure but I doubt it's because he's not getting at least 8 hours sleep at night

Barca push Neymar's "party" lifetyle narrative?....comparisons to Ronaldinho?.......fans start questioning his commitment?.....they get used to the idea of him leaving?......and then he's gone?......money in the bank?......everyones happy (Maybe not Nike)?.....Messi remains the main main with a new bumper contract.....?

He's not happy in Barca that's for sure but I doubt it's because he's not getting at least 8 hours sleep at night

Bring him here, he'd have the best manager, best training facilities and a few compatriots; Jesus, Fernandinho...Fabinho(?)! Everyone's happy!

Neymar not for me either I'm afraid but I guess I could get used to it.

Whenever I see one of these high profile signings the name Rodney Marsh pops into my head. Great box office and lovely to watch but detrimental to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.