It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even need new attackers if Sergio stays? Nolito and Navas out, Roberts in. Sane/Sterling/Roberts/Jesus/ Aguero for 3 spots is ideal.
With the inevitable injuries and suspensions, we'll need at least one more. If for instance Sterling got injured, its not really good enough to look to the bench and have only Roberts to available to change the game. Thats not slight on Roberts as he's only just starting out in his career.

Like I said mate in and out, its what the club and the manager feel is in the best interest of the club going forwards and as fans we have to show faith and get behind it.
I have faith but it's not blind and if Aguero goes I hope it's for mbappe and not neymar

I'm not sure I buy into the hype surrounding VVD. Good player but is he at the level to play a major part in us winning a CL?

He's better than Otamendi. He knows the league too, and whilst that's not always relevant, especially for forwards, I think for defenders (and keepers) it does generally help them settle quicker into a new club. The relentless barrage of high balls from teams like WBA and the bus parking kick and rush of teams like Leicester & Man Utd mean it's a different style of defending needed in this league.

He's class, better than both stones and otamendi. Exactly the sort of defender we miss when vinny gets injured. Not signing him or Bonnuci will cost us I think.

I think he's Chavski bound, and if we are in on Sandro then I don't think Bonucci will happen. Bit of a conundrum, CB. Laporte or maybe a yet-to-be-rumoured candidate (tolm hinted at an old player returning - Boateng?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.