It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know as much as he does mate, really

What a ridiculous thing to say.

A lot of it is speculation from his own head mixed in with a few media sources.

Him saying saying Kompany was leaving was completely of his own thinking and it's the same of Aguero. May be wrong on this but I think he was trying to 'sell' Silva on here as well last summer.

It's good when he tweets a few things he has heard, even if it is rarely anything new or clear and it's really only to say we're close for a player the media has already linked us to.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

A lot of it is speculation from his own head mixed in with a few media sources.

Him saying saying Kompany was leaving was completely of his own thinking and it's the same of Aguero. May be wrong on this but I think he was trying to 'sell' Silva on here as well last summer.

It's good when he tweets a few things he has heard, even if it is rarely anything new or clear and it's really only to say we're close for a player the media has already linked us to.
Wtf are you on about? Like I said he knows as much as you do

He's better than Otamendi. He knows the league too, and whilst that's not always relevant, especially for forwards, I think for defenders (and keepers) it does generally help them settle quicker into a new club. The relentless barrage of high balls from teams like WBA and the bus parking kick and rush of teams like Leicester & Man Utd mean it's a different style of defending needed in this league.
Settle quicker like Lovren, Shaw and Chambers did when they left Southampton to other PL clubs? Utter myth that moving between PL clubs helps you settle better

Aguero has shown signs of adapting to what Pep requires so the ball will 100% be in his corner, Pep would definitely start him if he continues like this.

Can see where some people are coming from regarding Van Dijk, in my opinion he's a top quality centre back but yes it would be fair to say he's inexperienced and untried at the highest level ie champions league games and high pressure title deciding league games.

If it's purely back up/rotation for Vinny then we should be looking at someone like Pepe who can replicate his leadership in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.