It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boateng would be an absolutely amazing signing.

Agreed mate, not sure you'll find anyone who disagrees.

Let's just outbid the cockney bastards.

That's the spirit. Have to wonder if City won't be hesitant to go too high when CB is arguably less a priority, with Vinny/Stones/Nico, than say GK/LB/RB/CM and another attacking player.

City have been scouting Antonio Rudiger too, but he would obviously be low-balling compared to VVD, Bonucci or Laporte.

Otamendi is going nowhere, and what have you done with Vinnie and bloody Merlin?

Pep said he wants to bring in a new CB. Otamendi seems the most likely to move of all 4 tbh, Kolarov is fine as a backup CB/LB. I just built the young team that Pep brought in

I have faith but it's not blind and if Aguero goes I hope it's for mbappe and not neymar

I said that earlier in the day when the hysteria surrounding Neymar was at its height mate.

Mbappe is the target if Kun goes but imo, we want Sanchez and for me he is the ideal target that will really improve us and of course would suggest we keep Kun as well.

It's only a couple of weeks ago Tolmie was saying Kompany was a gonner and actually had a bit of a go at me when I said he'd stay.

Aguero is staying as well despite his best attempts to sell him.

A couple of weeks ago you say?

Interesting, or was it a debate much further back when his thread was being discussed and I stated we would never ask a fee for someone like Vinny, should he have to move on.

Nine successive games is a long time in football for someone to prove they could be over fitness issues.

Right folks, this is a thread to discuss transfer news, rumour and speculation and for those that dont understand those terms i suggest you stay clear because the baiting of a poster is not going to happen.

Take it as a bit of fun and for what its worth and you wont be disappointed it's not difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.