It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Fernandinho at centre half. Getting quality fullbacks and a central midfielder may make it happen. Mascherano did it to good effect.

right so we need to sign all our targets, hope Hazard/Costa/Kante move on and that Roman buys poorly over Conte's head, the Rags fail to get CL to spunk more on overhyped marketing material and that Spurs get dismantled by the need to pay for a stadium, Dippers continue to under invest and Arsenal are spoiled by Europa and their best players going.

So not much then, oh and nobody doing a Leicester either.
lol

I'd like to see Fernandinho at centre half. Getting quality fullbacks and a central midfielder may make it happen. Mascherano did it to good effect.

Fernandinho will be our utility player next season.

I think we will see him become available at right back, central midfield and central defence.

You're definitely the most negative poster about us compared to those rag ****s on this forum. ( or a rag)
They are shit, I don't care what they win. It's been ground out with no forward planning. If they win the EL and qualify for the CL they'll buy more 'marquee ' signings and fall further behind.

im beginning to smell rag, Alls rosy in their garden whilst ours is threadbare.
I might be negative but I hate United as much as anyone on here. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.