It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good but no CB would be seriously asking for trouble if Vinny gets injured, replace Sanchez for Bonucci and that would do me

I'd say replace Semedo, great player but not worth spending £40m on a back up.

Ederson, VvD, Sandro, Walker, Fabinho, Sanchez. £250m

Fernando (£8m), Nolito (£8m), Iheanacho (£20m), Otamendi (£25m), Aguero (£70m) :( , Mangala (£25m), Hart (£15m), Bony (£15m), Nasri (£15m)= £200m

Net Spend= £50m

Fernando (£8m), Nolito (£8m), Iheanacho (£20m), Otamendi (£25m), Aguero (£70m) :( , Mangala (£25m), Hart (£15m), Bony (£15m), Nasri (£15m)= £200m

Net Spend= £50m
Why would you sell Aguero without any proper replacement?

Why would you sell Aguero?
Fixed that for you.

Seriously, why do so many in here have such a hard on for selling Aguero? Makes no sense whatsoever, plus Pep and Aguero have both denied it's happening. People's obsession with new players might have to take a back seat and maybe just show a bit of loyalty to a club legend and world class striker instead?

£25m for Mangala are you on drugs?

Net Spend= £50m

Fixed that for you.

Seriously, why do so many in here have such a hard on for selling Aguero? Makes no sense whatsoever, plus Pep and Aguero have both denied it's happening. People's obsession with new players might have to take a back seat and maybe just show a bit of loyalty to a club legend and world class striker instead?
I think people are getting excited about all these talks of Neymar and Mbappe. I personally would love Aguero over both.

For all we know mbappe is a flash in the pan and neymar would go missing between November and march

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.