It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a fix on TH's clues - i don't have a scooby what he is hinting at and never do.....

For what its worth on the Rose argument.........very good player as Ive already said but a bit of a prick....but again as with bellamy hopefully if we did sign him he wouldn't appear that way.

Anyone got a fix on TH's clues - i don't have a scooby what he is hinting at and never do.....

For what its worth on the Rose argument.........very good player as Ive already said but a bit of a prick....but again as with bellamy hopefully if we did sign him he wouldn't appear that way.

I think that's what we are missing though at the moment ".......a prick , a Roy Keane paddy Viera or Belamny type player

I'm assuming Tolmie's posts meant Rose, which means that a move for Gaya isn't happening. Going off pure speculation and what's been touted in the media, I'm guessing this will be our squad for next season.

Ederson
Willy
Henrichs
Maffeo
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Laporte/Bonucci
Rose
Fernando
Fabinho
Dinho
Silva
KDB
Isco
Gundogan
Sterling
Sane
Coman
Roberts
Aguero
Jesus.

Perfect in terms of HG quota and foreign players.

I'm assuming Tolmie's posts meant Rose, which means that a move for Gaya isn't happening. Going off pure speculation and what's been touted in the media, I'm guessing this will be our squad for next season.

Ederson
Willy
Henrichs
Maffeo
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Laporte/Bonucci
Rose
Fernando
Fabinho
Dinho
Silva
KDB
Isco
Gundogan
Sterling
Sane
Coman
Roberts
Aguero
Jesus.

Perfect in terms of HG quota and foreign players.
That is very solid actually. I'd be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.