It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually not worried you know. I genuinely believe what we've got going on is so much better than what that lot have going on. If you want to go to a team what plays negative football and will have no progress on your career then in my opinion you don't deserve to play for us. But I believe Fabinho and Mendy have a good mindset and they'll put their careers first

Nobody should be worried, we put in the ground work months in advance, all the hard work is done, now all we do is sit and wait and watch all the other clubs scramble around trying to scupper our deals that have been in the pipeline for months.

We are proactive. The rags, Reactive.

I'm a worrier. I know we have spent months on these deals but there's always a chance that a deal could be scuppered.
I'd love fabinho as well so fingers crossed he comes and the scum don't offer him 500k a week just too spoil it!

I'm just curious as to what Happened to the Alex Sandro links? There were so Many and rumours Juventus would replace him with Mendy. But when that is Said I can't wait to See how much Better Our left side is Going to look with Mendy there and not Clichy!

I'm just curious as to what Happened to the Alex Sandro links? There were so Many and rumours Juventus would replace him with Mendy. But when that is Said I can't wait to See how much Better Our left side is Going to look with Mendy there and not Clichy!

Ric said Juve were asking to much for him.

We've been linked with right backs, left backs, midfielders, and they either signed or are close to signing.

Pep said we will sign another centre back but it's all quiet on the centre back front.

Who do you think it is? Are they waiting for the CL final?

We've been linked with right backs, left backs, midfielders, and they either signed or are close to signing.

Pep said we will sign another centre back but it's all quiet on the centre back front.

Who do you think it is? Are they waiting for the CL final?

We didn't know we were after Bernardo but I'm sure it was in the works for weeks (months?) before yesterday, wouldn't be surprised anymore if same could be said for whoever our CB target is.

Laporte would be my first choice if the price is similar to last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.