It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't rule out Bonucci. Maybe CL final will make everything clearer

I think back to the post match interview when Pep confidently said we will be better next season. Maybe he knew we already had signings of top players in the bag by that point (bar medicals, of course)

I think back to the post match interview when Pep confidently said we will be better next season. Maybe he knew we already had signings of top players in the bag by that point (bar medicals, of course)

You have a link to that?

EDIT: NM i got one.

There's no way we would of let all of those players go, without knowing who we were bringing in. IMO, it's probably mostly sorted internally. We as minions just have to wait for it to come out in the wash.

Looking like one hell of a summer whoever exactly arrives!!

Off topic but I thought that I read somewhere that City were the most watched team in the states this year. Anyone know of that or have a link?

There's no way we would of let all of those players go, without knowing who we were bringing in. IMO, it's probably mostly sorted internally. We as minions just have to wait for it to come out in the wash.

Looking like one hell of a summer whoever exactly arrives!!

If just Mendy & Ederson sign to add to Silva, ok we still have significant weaknesses imo, but we are already a huge level stronger than last season.

Very encouraging.

If just Mendy & Ederson sign to add to Silva, ok we still have significant weaknesses imo, but we are already a huge level stronger than last season.

Very encouraging.

I agree, as well as Zabs, Sagna, navas, Clichy and Caballero leaving on frees. Looks like Delph, Fernando, Unal, Kelechi, Nolito, Nasri, Hart, Bony, mangala and Mooy will all be sold too. That could bring in around 100 mil + but would leave us very short on numbers as you say.

We need a starting keeper, LB, RB, and DM minimum. Probably a centre half too with Kompanys fitness record. And a winger/striker also if indeed Kelechi goes!

Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Fabinho, VVD and Sanchez would for me, fill in any gaps we have, but that's 300 mil territory. With 100 mil brought in. If we get anywhere near that, it will be off the charts...!!

Last edited:
My hope is a double signing of Ederson and mendy on Monday. The best part of this is that we can possibly expect another 3 players on top of these 3.

Ederson
Walker
Mendy
CB: Dijk or Laporte?
Fabinho
Sanchez

+ we already got Bernardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.