It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would guess/hope its Mendy. Ederson is owned by 3rd party, so could take alittle longer. We might have agreement with club and player but still in talks with 3rd party that own 50% of his rights? Would be great news if Mendy a blue on Monday!

Yeah, definitely Mendy IMO. ederson has a game tomorrow and Walker is in the Far East. I expect all 3 of them in our shirt next year but let's not forget it's not even June yet

Caballero --> Ederson
Sagna --> Walker
Zabaleta --> Fabinho
Clichy --> Mendy
Navas --> Bernardo Silva

That alone would be an impressive window of upgrades; add in the potential of another forward (Sanchez; albeit I see him off to Bayern) & potentially a CB, then it would be a pretty hard window to top.

Caballero --> Ederson
Sagna --> Walker
Zabaleta --> Fabinho
Clichy --> Mendy
Navas --> Bernardo Silva

That alone would be an impressive window of upgrades; add in the potential of another forward (Sanchez; albeit I see him off to Bayern) & potentially a CB, then it would be a pretty hard window to top.

Txixi out.

Ederson
Walker
Mendy
CB: Dijk or Laporte?
Fabinho
Sanchez

+ we already got Bernardo.

From what I've seen 300 million warchest for pep this summer.

If you guess roughly around 50 per player your looking at 6 but I do agree 4 should definitely be a priority.

Ederson
Walker
Mendy or Sandro
Laporte or bonucci
Fabinho
Sanchez or someone of that ilk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.