It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will put this here. Small update from City.

Ederson is going to take some time. It's an enormously complicated deal for them with loads of TPO issues they need to sort out. But he's definitely the primary G/K target (paging @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer - you get a cookie off me for being right).

Mendy will be done quickly.

Was told this by someone who talked to the club yesterday and who's probably one of the most reliable City journalists working at a big paper in London.

Ederson is going to take some time. It's an enormously complicated deal for them with loads of TPO issues they need to sort out. But he's definitely the primary G/K target (paging @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer - you get a cookie off me for being right).

Was told this by someone who talked to the club yesterday and who's probably one of the most reliable City journalists working at a big paper in London.

Cheers mate.

Mendy next in the door then billy? Anything new on Fabinho?

Any update on Fabinho front?

Anyone else heard more on Neymar.

Rumours are he and Pep are speaking everyday and he fancies it!

Clubs need to agree a fee but the will is there.

Not 100% saying we need him, just passing On what I have heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.