It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I've been struggling to keep up with so many pages on so many threads, can someone keep me right please?

Mendy, Ederson, Fabinho and Walker are all close with some being closer than others. We're still in for Sanchez but that'll take a while. Is there anything I've missed?

Guys I've been struggling to keep up with so many pages on so many threads, can someone keep me right please?

Mendy, Ederson, Fabinho and Walker are all close with some being closer than others. We're still in for Sanchez but that'll take a while. Is there anything I've missed?

Not really, except people are still expecting a centerback signing because of past comments from Pep. A new signing is expected to be made official tomorrow (probably Mendy).

Not a chance we sign Neymar really, unless we pick him up for c.£100m and manage to ship Aguero for £70m. £100m for Neymar doesn't feel like a goer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.