It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll happen. We want him and I'd say with Silva/Mendy coming it makes us faves over United.

I'd have thought the opposite! Bad PR for Monaco to ship off three to one club of a title winning squad plus the rags are getting desperate and likely to throw stupid money at the direction of their targets. Hope we do get him though and Mendes is clearly putting in a shift for us.

Heard anything about CB? That's the real question mark right now, IMO. And when are we getting a podcast? :)

I'd have thought the opposite! Bad PR for Monaco to ship off three to one club of a title winning squad plus the rags are getting desperate and likely to throw stupid money at the direction of their targets. Hope we do get him though and Mendes is clearly putting in a shift for us.

Heard anything about CB? That's the real question mark right now, IMO. And when are we getting a podcast? :)

But maybe Fabinho just fancies us and the type of football we play mate? PEG is not going to change his style now and even the rag cafe massive are saying he is looking for work horses this summer! Having mendy, silva, ederson, Gabriel Jesus and Fernandinho here should also help?

Will put this here. Small update from City.

Ederson is going to take some time. It's an enormously complicated deal for them with loads of TPO issues they need to sort out. But he's definitely the primary G/K target (paging @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer - you get a cookie off me for being right).

Mendy will be done quickly.

Was told this by someone who talked to the club yesterday and who's probably one of the most reliable City journalists working at a big paper in London.

Cheers mate.....I agree on Ederson! I think agreeing with player might be straightforward but agreements with club and 3rd parties could take a long time to get done and could drag on over the summer.Hopefully we can get Fab, Walker and Mendy deals sorted quickly and will take the pressure off..

Sell to us the money is guaranteed and gets paid off quicker. Sell to the rags it's a we might pay you £10 a month for the next 100 years.

Why would u bench the best striker in prem ?
I would say he is the best striker in the Prem by name only.

Apart from the last couple of months he has been just above average, he now knows he is in a fight to start for City something he & us fans haven't seen from when he 1st came.

If Pep is going to put his reputation on the line 1-11 players need to go way beyond there normal shift especially against the top 5 teams.

Pep will be ruthless no matter what you or anyone thinks Aguero is no safer than all the rest.

Sterling & Aguero need a good Summer IMO. Below is what will start IMO. It's a long season so players will get minutes but will they want 2-3 weeks on a bench if we are winning??? If Sanchez signs wow that would be interesting then it could see Sergio moving on...you may see Merlin taking a few games off & used sparingly, Sane is another player who needs to work way way harder without the ball.

B Silva KDB D Silva Sane
Jesus

It's 9.01am and I've just woken up and come straight here too find we haven't signed anybody today! Come on city sort it out!
I'm gonna march on the Etihad with a burning pitchfork, cancelling my season ticket if we don't sign anyone by 10.15 cos I'm a needy Cnut - who's with me #Swalesin

Neymar?? Someone?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.