It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where'd this bit come from. There's no chance of him leaving.
I wasn't implying he is leaving, I was saying that the only way I see us getting a marquee winger/CF is if one of Aguero or Sterling leave. Which I don't think should happen.

Neymar signed a new contract just last summer

Contracts are renegotiated all the time these days. As soon as any player has a good season the agents are knocking at the door asking for their 10% extra

I wasn't implying he is leaving, I was saying that the only way I see us getting a marquee winger/CF is if one of Aguero or Sterling leave. Which I don't think should happen.

Ahh ok. Just seen sterling's name get chucked in and thought i'd missed something. It's hard to keep up with the pace things are moving at recently.

Contracts are renegotiated all the time these days. As soon as any player has a good season the agents are knocking at the door asking for their 10% extra

Ahh ok. Just seen sterling's name get chucked in and thought i'd missed something. It's hard to keep up with the pace things are moving at recently.
No a problem, mate—things are definitely shifting pretty quickly as of late.

The other side to my argument, for clarity's sake, is that we have to have some English/HG players both for squad rules and PR/Marketing purposes. There aren't many top class English players out there (despite what some deluded United supporters might say) so we shouldn't be selling ours.

its an absolute corker so it had to be done lol
giphy.gif

If there is any truth what so ever in the Neymar link means for me Aguero be going.

Personally though cant see it.

Neymar's not coming - but we aren't selling Kun and we're buying a world class forward (Sanchez most likely). Squad is being built to win multiple titles every year and compete with the likes of Barca and Bayern. People should stop worrying about us having too many top players. We probably will this upcoming season but after the season Pep's just had I'm not surprised.

Neymar's not coming - but we aren't selling Kun and we're buying a world class forward (Sanchez most likely). Squad is being built to win multiple titles every year and compete with the likes of Barca and Bayern. People should stop worrying about us having too many top players. We probably will this upcoming season but after the season Pep's just had I'm not surprised.

Yay! Thank god for that! Really don't want neymar and hope we can add Sanchez to the squad and that lot will cause some serious damage next season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.