It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is any truth what so ever in the Neymar link means for me Aguero be going.

Personally though cant see it.

Neymar? Fucking hope not the diving wingeing little shit bag! Would spend half the season banned for simulation in the premier league

Neymar being linked with us just means he wants a new contract with barca. he's not leaving barca this summer but will get a new and improved contract this summer

Neymar isn't really being linked to us. Some random know-nowt on Twitter got a message from another random know-nowt suggesting Barca would flog us Neymar at half his release clause.

I know tolm has hinted a bit in the past, but there's nothing to suggest any veracity in the claim at present. Sanchez is where it's at.

giphy.gif
Thief! ;-)

The truth is the only way we get Sanchez (or a Neymar) is if Aguero or Sterling are leaving.

As much as I have talked about Aguero previously not playing to Pep's standards in the new system, he really came around in the last few months and I have come back around to thinking he can contribute (beyond goals) to our play next year. And I think Sterling is really undervalued on here and is still developing into a top tier player (maybe not world class but definitely of the quality we require for our squad). Pep needs both world class and very good talent that fill very specific roles (whilst also being positionally flexible) for his system to function correctly and I think the new Aguero and Sterling tick those boxes.

I don't really want to lose either player to accommodate another name brand.

The truth is the only way we get Sanchez (or a Neymar) is if Aguero or Sterling are leaving.

As much as I have talked about Aguero previously not playing to Pep's standards in the new system, he really came around in the last few months and I have come back around to thinking he can contribute (beyond goals) to our play next year. And I think Sterling is really undervalued on here and is still developing into a top tier player (maybe not world class but definitely of the quality we require for our squad). Pep needs both world class and very good talent that fill very specific roles (whilst also being positionally flexible) for his system to function correctly and I think the new Aguero and Sterling tick those boxes.

I don't really want to lose either player to accommodate another name brand.

Where'd this bit come from. There's no chance of him leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.