It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has said serge is staying. there is not a better player out there so suits me just fine.

Personally i want him to stay he has shown the last few games he can and will adapt to how Pep wants him to play the thing is as others said it was only Kun himself that put doubts on the fact if he was staying or not.

So that's Sergio, his agent, Guardiola and Khaldoon that have all come out and said the rumours are absolutely rubbish and there's no chance of him leaving. That should give us at least an hours respite on here from all those eager to get rid.

I'd always choose Sergio over anyone but we do have room for a striker if kelechi leaves

By buying two decent fullbacks, a goalkeeper and a central holding midfielder, we improve this team 100% , both in attack and defense.

That alone would surely win us the PL. Whether it is good enough to win us the CL is another matter and that maybe is where the luxury signing comes in be it Sanchez, Mbappe or Neymar.

So that's Sergio, his agent, Guardiola and Khaldoon that have all come out and said the rumours are absolutely rubbish and there's no chance of him leaving. That should give us at least an hours respite on here from all those eager to get rid.
Should I put you down as a Maybe then?

If Aguero was at odds or incompatible with the way Pep wants to play, as was being suggested earlier in the season, then he would most likely have gone.

The fact that everybody concerned has already said he's not going & now the chairman has repeated it, should allow us to finally stop talking bollocks about it & get on with the real world.

There is no reason a young striker should signal the end of Aguero, any more than B Silva signals the end of D Silva. They are in the latter stages of their City careers so each season will face a tougher fight to stay at the required level whilst a young striker increases in stature.

If we had fucked off Aguero & found G Jesus didn't get off to the same level next season, wewould look a right bunch of silly ****s, irrespective of whether we sighned Mbappe
(who is fuck all like Aguero).

I think Aguero will stay, but we're not going to openly state that our biggest asset will be leaving the club if he is on the market, are we? It would reduce his value significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.