It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point in bringing it up in the end of season interview unless he meant it, unlike when Pep has been asked about it these questions are almost certainly decided beforehand. There is no need for Khaldoon to emphasise it when it's been said multiple times already, the only purpose it'd serve at this point is to make Khaldoon look dishonest if Sergio ends up being sold.

Unless Sergio was to force the issue and we were to received a huge offer. Then it would seem that Khaldoon's hands were tied.

09-roll-safe.w600.h315.2x.jpg

That would be 55 games and there's no replays in the LC :)
Maths never was my strong point. I meant FA Cup replays. The point is with 55 games and quite conceivably over 60 there is plenty of game time for everyone

Sam Lee said on his FB live that "Alexis is 90% Done" Figure provided by a solid City source.....

This is going to be one that shocks people I think.

Arsenal fans have convinced themselves that he's only possibly going to Bayern, and that Arsenal will never sell to a domestic rival. The media hasn't really picked up on it being a possibility past 1 or two Mirror articles saying he wants it to happen.

I hope when it's finally time for the hammer to drop, it gets done with Bernardo Silva-esque speed to maximise the effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.