It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation time: what if City stood aside on Fabinho in return for Juventus letting Bonucci go?

I'm not sure, given recent revelations, we are in on Fabinho at all, but if we were you'd have to wonder why in a summer of acquiring every single insane target you can imagine, we'd let Fabinho walk to the Old Lady.

So am I right in my thinking?

Aguero stays
Sanchez signing for us

We are trying for Mbappe or Neymar. I guess this is Independent of Sanchez??

I know Pep said we weren't clinical in front of goal last season but the attacking power we appear to moving towards for next season is immense. Bring it on.

Well I would agree that we need a player like Fabinho for the DM, but could it be Pep sees it differently? Just wondering if we are on the wrong track there. Perhaps Pep is happy with Yaya, Dinho and Garcia for that position.

If we get Sanchez and Aguero stays, that front 3 will match Barca for me. It's as good as.
What would your front 3 be? Sanchez, Sane and Jesus, or Sanchez, Sane and Aguero? There is an alternative: play Sanchez behind the forwards. Anyone can see the attraction of going for Sanchez as he is such a fighter but I find it awkward to squeeze him into our team

We have 2 Silva's and KDB in midfield. And Sane, jesus and Aguero up front. They are all leading players who are going to want to play close to 30 games a season. I just can't see a role for Sanchez, or Mbappe or any other forward player without one of these players losing out, and if Aguero is staying as Khaldoon said, then how can we seriously be in for Mbappe or Sanchez? I think maybe we are just allowing our name to be linked with these players as it obscures our real interests and makes life difficult for rivals?

Sammy Lee in reply to what he reckons the final list is:

So not much there, except he still thinks Bonucci is the target at centre half.

That will do me nicely....would be a great summer!;) He also says Fabinho is no longer an option. I was hoping we'd get him as just what we need at DM position but I guess you cant have everyone...

If we get Sanchez and Aguero stays, that front 3 will match Barca for me. It's as good as.

It's very good and probably the best front 3 the PL has ever seen.

But better than the Barca trio. Not for me. Messi is the greatest player of all time. I have always thought Suarez is a grade above Sanchez while I call the Brazilians a draw as while Neymar is currently the best Brazilian he won't be by this time next year.

What would your front 3 be? Sanchez, Sane and Jesus, or Sanchez, Sane and Aguero? There is an alternative: play Sanchez behind the forwards. Anyone can see the attraction of going for Sanchez as he is such a fighter but I find it awkward to squeeze him into our team

We have 2 Silva's and KDB in midfield. And Sane, jesus and Aguero up front. They are all leading players who are going to want to play close to 30 games a season. I just can't see a role for Sanchez, or Mbappe or any other forward player without one of these players losing out, and if Aguero is staying as Khaldoon said, then how can we seriously be in for Mbappe or Sanchez? I think maybe we are just allowing our name to be linked with these players as it obscures our real interests and makes life difficult for rivals?

Sanchez, Aguero, Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.