It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will be light in midfield if we don't sign anyone. Can't rely on Gundogan playing many games.

If Aguero wants to leave he will leave. That has been the facts since day one. That has never changed. It hasn't stopped posters on here turning it into an unhelpful fight between those that want to keep Aguero and those who want him to go (the second group doesn't actually exist).

Pep will buy the players he wants. IF Aguero wants to stick around, great. But anyone thinking that we won't let him leave if he wants to just because something the Chairman said are nuts.

My point is that the chairman said in no uncertain terms that Aguero is not leaving this summer, and if there was any doubt as to Aguero's intentions I don't think the chairman would make such a strong statement. It's a statement that is at odds with what Tolmie seems to imply: City want Mbappe, but getting Mbappe would result in Aguero's departure from the club. So if the chairman is certain Aguero remains with City through the summer, then the chairman seems to imply City are not going to buy Mbappe. Or it could all just be a statement to quell fan anxiety.

That's all I'm asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.