It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reposting from another thread. Looks like it's not happening.

Shame....this guy would have been a perfect fit in Pep's system. Excellent at both fullback and DM. Strange he no longer an option. If this is true, Pep must have other plans for the position. Hearing Khaldoon's interview, its clear alot of investment will be going into the fullback position this summer, so not too concerned but DM is still a worry if we expecting Yaya to start every week....

If it's specifically England as a location that he doesn't want, it's good news as he won't be strengthening a rival.

He's not going to a rival for sure, @BillyShears confirmed that yesterday.

Shame to miss him, but I feel most can live with it a bit easier if he's not rags bound. Crazy window even without him and it's pretty hard to be disappointed with how things are progressing, honestly.

Shame....this guy would have been a perfect fit in Pep's system. Excellent at both fullback and DM. Strange he no longer an option. If this is true, Pep must have other plans for the position. Hearing Khaldoon's interview, its clear alot of investment will be going into the fullback position this summer, so not too concerned but DM is still a worry if we expecting Yaya to start every week....

Could we see Spanish Dave playing deeper and KDB and Bernado Silva playing a bit further up? Our Dave can deffo do the dirty work with some of the tackles he puts in then we have Gudonghan and Fernandinho as fall backs.

I haven't been on the transfer forums for a while - can someone tell me what's our intentions regarding Griezmann please?

Reading he is requesting to leave..

I haven't been on the transfer forums for a while so can someone tell me what's our intentions regarding Griezmann?

I can't speak for anyone else but my intention regarding Griezmann is to hope he is shit for the rags after they buy him for about £100m

Could we see Spanish Dave playing deeper and KDB and Bernado Silva playing a bit further up? Our Dave can deffo do the dirty work with some of the tackles he puts in then we have Gudonghan and Fernandinho as fall backs.

merlin was deeper at the start of the season and it worked really well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.