It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it just. Lol.

Did I mention bravo was shit btw?

Good shit or bad shit? I can't keep up with the lingo on the streets. Apparently sick is a good thing now. I'm still struggling to remember gay meaning anything other than happy. And don't get me started on wicked.

Could we see Spanish Dave playing deeper and KDB and Bernado Silva playing a bit further up? Our Dave can deffo do the dirty work with some of the tackles he puts in then we have Gudonghan and Fernandinho as fall backs.[/QUOTE

Maybe our midfield three will just be Silva KDB Silva next year depending on how Gundo is doing. With the fullbacks tucking into midfield to provide extra cover allowing our three attackers to stay up and press the back line.

If it's true that Pep wants Alexis + another forward/winger. Then i'll be really disappointed.

Aguero, Sane, Silva, Alexis, Sterling, Bernardo, KDB, Jesus is more than enough for 5 positions to rotate. Gundogan i guess could also rotate with KDB and the 2 Silva's.
That's more than enough barring a major injury crisis.

A top class midfielder who can play the pivot role should be a bigger priority. Since we only have Fern, Yaya and Gundogan for that role. 2 older players and 1 injury prone.

Would have thought our midfield and defence needed the most work.

If it's true that Pep wants Alexis + another forward/winger. Then i'll be really disappointed.

Aguero, Sane, Silva, Alexis, Sterling, Bernardo, KDB, Jesus is more than enough for 5 positions to rotate. Gundogan i guess could also rotate with KDB and the 2 Silva's.
That's more than enough barring a major injury crisis.

A top class midfielder who can play the pivot role should be a bigger priority. Since we only have Fern, Yaya and Gundogan for that role. 2 older players and 1 injury prone.

Would have thought our midfield and defence needed the most work.

Look, we're getting a new GK, LB, RB and CB.

The defence is getting all the work it needs, I wish people would stop flapping at the idea we might have the best attack around on top of that.

None of us know what his plans are for any one player, but If he thinks the pivot is a weakness then it seems pretty unlikely he'll forget to fix it in this biggest summer window of all time, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.