It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lee on his Facebook Live earlier today said we had meetings in London - albeit unproductive - over the weekend regarding Walker and Sanchez.

He also said if I recall that he he has been told Sanchez to City is at a 90% possibility.

For one season he could survive without CL football but Arsenal still need to show ambition in doing so. We will probably take full advantage of the situation.

Ye I think he's had it with Arsenal now. I'd be absolutely buzzing if I see Sanchez in a City shirt next season with Aguero next to him sounds unreal hahaha exciting times.

*Sanchez would become our highest paid player ever.

Arsenal have gone to £275k a week.

We have a better bonus structure ;)

*notwithstanding alleged and unfounded statements of us topping up monies to our best and finest.

Txiki is playing a blinder.

I'd love Sanchez, but I completely see the argument around fitting Sanchez, Aguero, Jesus, Sane, KdB, Silva, Sterling and B.Silva in to 5 attacking slots consistently and getting them all bought in to that. I can't even see the logic, it would be far and away the best group of attacking depth in Europe.

For me, if he has asked to leave, he has burnt his bridge staying there.

i think it was said a lot earlier int he thread that we as a club needed Sanchez to push the situation, which now it appears if TH sources are correct, he has done.

Im guessing this will drag for a bit but its interesting that there was news yesterday that Bayern had "seemingly" pulled out of the race to sign him. If he doesn't go there and wants to leave then there are only a few other options; us chelski (no way he would leave arsenal to go there though) PSG, Juve (cant see him going to either barca or madrid)

We may have a pretty clear run at him.....hopefully.....but that doesn't mean it wont get dragged out by Arsenal..they will have to have a narrative that appeases the fans (though Im not sure how they are going to do that.........!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.