It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had Sanchez Aguero Jesus with Bernardo Sane & Sterling waiting I agree only Barcelona & Madrid match it. Raheem will stay he's improving all the time and will only keep improving.

Plus KdB and Gundogan? One thing is for sure if Sanchez joins Patrick Roberts will be going out on loan again.

I reckon if Sanchez forces the move to City they may likely be backed into a corner to sell.

Player power dominates clubs now unfortunately.

If Arsenal were in the Champions League and had Sanchez still on a deal with more than just one year left I think this deal would be virtually impossible.

the fans are going to be furious if this is true.....he will get some stick (ala sterling) next year for sure.

He's spoon fed. Chancing his arm on stuff that had long been out there, mostly on here or the public domain, but hardly an offensive character when it comes to City.

Goal don't break stories anymore, they lost all their editorial the other year, but Sam is still one of the good guys and at least tries to cultivate City steers.
Sam has some good sources

There is no advantage for Arsenal to drag this out, If all is correct and Sanchez wants us then he will come as not only do they risk losing him on a free next year but it would be disastrous for them to drag this out then have a few days left of the window to find a replacement, it benefits both parties if this gets done quickly and without much hassle. And judging by the way we have come out the traps this summer it wouldn't surprise me if we are done within 2 weeks baring outgoings and the odd incoming if an opportunity presents itself that we cant say no too

Don't anyone kid themselves, Arsenal are absolutely loaded and have high motivation to send a message.

Alexis has the best part of £400k a week tax free sat on the table from China - he has no intention of going to China.

What he does want, however, is to compete for the top trophies and get well paid for it.

Arsenal have £100m sat on deposit in the bank, so Wenger has plenty to fight fire-with-fire with.

Ozil earns a phenomenal amount of money and is still asking for more.

Alexis' camp know he wants City and it now comes down to how much Arsenal are willing to prove they are still relevant.

He wanta to play for Pep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.